Monday, July 21, 2008

I miss you

You may think it is surprising if I say in this world the warmest place is a graveyard. Yes, after the death of my father, that graveyard has been the place where I always visit, because my father is going to sleep there quietly forever. When my father just passed away, every morning I got up and understood that father had left me and all these were reality, I would feel extremely sad and empty, and tears would run down time to time. Great sorrow would swallow me.. (to be continued)

In my childhood, it was my father who combed my hair; it was my father who accompanied and comforted me when I was lonely; it was my father who had prepared all the delicious dishes for me when I arrived home; it was my father who cried more loudly than I did when I left my daughter at hometown for a living...He has left me forever...without a word and without seeing him for the last time. When he was painful, I did not even come to comfort him. At a noon, he suddenly left me alone.

Yes, there is nothing in the world that can be more unbearable than this, to continuously ignore your relatives. However, you don’t know how important he is to you. When you have understood the whole of it, you have already lost him. From then, for your whole life, you have to carry all of the sorrow and self-blames, until the end of life.

My father’s grave is surrounded by flowers. Every time I go there, I will wipe his tombstone clean. With heart, I am talking with him time to time. The place where my father stays is where my concern and love is.